Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, teri's cheesy salsa chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teri's Cheesy Salsa Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Teri's Cheesy Salsa Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Here is a Cheesy Salsa Chicken Casserole that will satisfy your craving like never before. Baked Salsa Chicken - Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and topped with melted cheese. The chicken always comes out tender and juicy, and I love all the salsa and melted cheese on top.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have teri's cheesy salsa chicken using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teri's Cheesy Salsa Chicken:
- Make ready 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless, cut into small cubes
- Make ready 2 packages Taco Seasoning Mix
- Make ready 1 cup Salsa, mild, med, or hot which ever you like best
- Take 1 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Get 1 dollop of sour cream per serving
This kicked up casserole features boneless chicken breasts, rice, salsa, chili powder and a creamy sauce. I can't wait for you to try it. Chunks of chicken simmered in salsa with corn and green pepper are blended with cooked penne pasta then topped with shredded Mexican-style cheese. All Reviews for Cheesy Chicken and Salsa Skillet.
Steps to make Teri's Cheesy Salsa Chicken:
- Serves 4
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Lightly grease a 9 ×13 baking dish
- Rub taco seasoning onto all cubes of chicken breasts
- Place seasoned chicken breasts in baking dish
- Pour salsa over all chicken
- Bake at 350° for 30 - 35 minutes or until jucies from chicken run clear
- Sprinkle cheese over chicken and bake for 4 - 7 minutes more
- Garnish with a dollop of Sour Cream
- contributed by Teri aka intofrogs
This salsa chicken is chicken breasts coated in taco seasoning, salsa and cheese, then baked to perfection. A quick and easy meal that the whole family is sure to love. When I'm looking for dinner in a hurry, I often turned to baked chicken dishes. Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos: Pile Salsa Verde Chicken into soft tortillas or hard taco shells along with cheese, lettuce, salsa, guacamole and sour cream. This cheesy Salsa Chicken for Two is the easiest homemade chicken dinner ever.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food teri's cheesy salsa chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!