Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker queso chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lightly spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in a single layer and sprinkle taco seasoning evenly on top. These Slow-Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos Are Going To Be Your New Weeknight Favorite.
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Get 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Take 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning
- Take 1 (10 oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles
- Make ready 1-1/2 cups Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred)
This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner. Let your slow cooker transform them into the juiciest, nuttiest taco filling with just two extra ingredients. When it's done, fold the slow-cooked chicken into Chicken thighs, creamy peanut butter, and spicy sambal are all you need for these Thai-Style tacos. The slow cooker is a lifesaver, and these slow cooker chicken tacos are a yummy homemade meal!
Steps to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. - Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. - Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. - Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings.
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot - add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal)
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat.
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4
Make these tonight and see for yourself! Remove chicken, shred, and remove most of the liquid. Slow cooker chicken tacos make for an easy Mexican feast any day of the week. Bone-in chicken breasts simmer in a savory chipotle sauce until fork tender. Once shredded, generously stuff the chicken in lightly charred tortillas with your favorite toppings.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!