Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked macaroni and cheese made in ONE POT with chicken and broccoli! Loaded up with chicken and broccoli so it's a complete meal. So the Mac and Cheese I make at home that's suitable for serving as a meal is made without cream by using a.
Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- Take 1 Cooking Spray
- Make ready 6 oz Uncooked Pasta (your favorite short noodle)
- Get 1/4 Salt (to flavor pasta water)
- Make ready 6 oz Broccoli raw
- Get 1 tsp Butter, light
- Prepare 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- Get 5 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese (divided)
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup Milk, skilm
- Take 1/3 cup Flour
- Prepare 1 tbsp curry powder
- Get 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, fat free
- Make ready 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Get 1 lb chicken (cooked, shredded or cubed)
- Take 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, fat free (optional topping, doesn't change smartpoints value)
And luckily, there is no shortage of variations on this classic, so it just Once all the cheddar has been added, the sauce will be smooth and thickened. Add the cooked and drained pasta, broccoli, and chopped chicken back. A simple cheese sauce seasons the pasta, chicken, and broccoli in this quick dinner. For those who already own these tools View image.
Instructions to make Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- Cook Pasta according to instructions. Add broccoli 3 minutes before Pasta is finished. Drain and return to pot.
- In medium saucepan melt butter over medium. Add breadcrumbs, stir frequently until golden brown. Transfer to small bowl and mix with 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray
- In large saucepan whisk milk, curry powder and flour together. Bring to boil, whisk frequently. Reduce heat and simmer on low for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk with cheddar cheese, mustard, salt, pepper, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Pour sauce over noodles, broccoli and chicken. Stir until well coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, top with shredded cheddar cheese and then breadcrumbs
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are bubbly
Chicken-Broccoli Mac and Cheese. this link is to an external site that may or may not. This lightened-up mac and cheese is the best way to sneak in some veggies for those picky eaters! I took a trashy mac and cheese, and made it less trashy. Hey, apparently vegetables are good for you. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!