Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked cheddar ranch chicken tenders. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Incredibly tender, juicy flavorful Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders coated in the most AMAZING ranch/cheese cracker breading! These chicken tenders are so finger-lickin'-good they will fly off the plate! These baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders make an easy, family-friendly meal!
Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked cheddar ranch chicken tenders using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders:
- Make ready 2 chicken breasts
- Get 2 1/2 cups buttermilk
- Prepare 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Prepare 3 cups cheezits
- Take 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tsp Dijon mustard
These Oven Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders are baked in the oven instead of fried. These chicken tenders are marinated with ranch dressing, giving this Save this recipe later! Chicken tenders were my meal of choice back in the day. Dipped in barbecue sauce, honey mustard, or the glorious ranch.
Instructions to make Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- On a cutting board, slice chicken breasts against the grain into strips.
- Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add in buttermilk and ranch packet. Stir until well-coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Pour cheese crackers into a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they become finely ground.
- Coat in flour. Shake off the excess.
- In a separate wide, shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs with the Dijon mustard. Place chicken in bowl. Coat well.
- Now, open the bag and place a marinated piece of chicken in the cracker crumbs. Now coat the chicken with the crumbs and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
A dollop of Dijon mustard takes these crispy tenders from blah to brilliant in a way only Dijon can do. There's just something about the tangy richness of the mustard that pairs perfectly with cheddar. (Pro Tip: Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing is a guaranteed winner!) Ranch Cheddar Chicken - The quickest and easiest baked chicken with an amazingly creamy, cheesy Ranch topping! Even Butters was fully onboard with the Ranch situation, as he sits here on his coolaroo, waiting to get a piece of it. And even though the base of the topping involves. Baked Chicken Tenders - Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken (VIDEO).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked cheddar ranch chicken tenders recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!