Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, one-pot chicken with mushrooms and white wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
For the sauce - white wine, chicken stock and double/heavy cream. How to make this chicken with white wine sauce. Full recipe with detailed steps Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and brown them on both sides in a pan with a little oil.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have one-pot chicken with mushrooms and white wine sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce:
- Take 200 grams Mushrooms
- Make ready 1 small Onion
- Take 1 Chicken breast
- Take 100 ml. White Wine
- Take 150 ml Soy cream
- Make ready 1 splash Soy Sauce
- Get To taste Olive Oil
- Prepare To taste Salt, Pepper and Oregano
Once chicken legs are cooked, strain stock into pan with the onion, mushrooms and white wine, bring back to the boil and reduce again by two-thirds until it is thick and syrupy. Add wine and reduce until it's almost evaporated. Add chicken stock and simmer until reduced by one third. In a small bowl press together remaining butter and flour.
Steps to make One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce:
- First, we will chop the Mushrooms and Onion very small, and the Chicken breast in normal small serving pieces.
- Now we will take our favourite pan and add Olive oil with the medium fire on, which we will keep during all the process. Add the onion and oregano when is not hot yet.
- When the onion is smelling good and cooked, let’s add the mushrooms and stir till they’re half cooked, when we will add the wine and wait for it to reduce.
- After a few minutes, when we already start seeing the sauce texture, let’s add the chicken, salt, pepper, a splash of soy sauce to taste and the soy cream.
- Stir with the medium / low fire till the chicken is done and the texture is creamy and delicious.
- Serve, pour some of that wine on a glass and enjoy!
White wine, juicy chicken, and meaty mushrooms are a classic combination that never gets old. Stir in chicken broth and juices on plate; cook to reduce by half. Sunny Anderson's Grilled Chicken with White Wine Mushroom Sauce. One-Pot Creamy Spinach Mushroom Tortellini is an easy and delicious meatless dinner bursting with tender spinach and juicy, perfectly cooked With that in mind, I made this irresistibly delicious spinach and mushroom one-pot tortellini smothered in the most luscious cream sauce you will ever taste! Mushrooms, peppers, onions, and garlic combined with white wine make this cheesy pasta sauce with this quick and easy recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food one-pot chicken with mushrooms and white wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!