Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajita Quesadillas - sauteed onions, red and green peppers, perfectly seasoned chicken breast, melted cheese, between two tortillas. These chicken fajita quesadillas can be a meal all on their own, believe me I've tested it out! But if you'd like to turn these hand held treats into a weeknight.
Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋:
- Get Fajita sauce (1/2 cup tomato ketchup,2 tbsn red chilli pwd,1 tsp cumin pwd
- Take 1 tsp salt,2 tbsn apple cider vinegar,1 tsp white pepper pwd &1/3 cup brown sugar)
- Make ready 1/2 cup cabbage sliced,1 onion sliced,1 green,1 yellow & 1 green capsicum all sliced,1 tsp olive oil,1 tsp salt & white pepper pwd to stir fry
- Prepare 2 cup boneless chicken cut into small cubes,2 tbsn olive oil
- Take Chicken marinate with 3 tbsp fajita sauce,1 tbsn ginger garlic and chilli paste and 1 tsp salt
- Get Mayonnaise,homemade TORTILLA
- Make ready Cheddar cheese or u can use mozzarella
Chicken Fajita Quesadillas Recipe : Chicken fajitas in quesadilla form; stuffed into a tortilla along with plenty of cheese and salsa and grilled until the I often serve my quesadillas along with a salsa or sauce for dipping but you cannot go wrong with adding a bit of it right inside the quesadilla to hit it. Crispy chicken fajita quesadillas are oven-baked making it healthier and easier to make quesadillas for the whole family on a sheet pan! What you will need to make baked quesadillas. These quesadillas are loaded with fajita spiced chicken, bell peppers, onions and plenty of cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋:
- Take a pan add in all the above fajita sauce ingredients.now heat the pan and keep stirring till all combined well.(pic 2)sauce ready.slice up the vegetables (pic3)
- Now marinate the chicken with salt,ginger,garlic and chilli paste.now add 3 tbsn of prepared fajita sauce.mix well and marinate for 5 to 10 mins
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and add in the vegetable (exceptcabbage) then add salt and pepper,toss it up and remove.now same pan add 2 tbsn olive oil add in the chicken
- Now cook chicken till done and has absorbed all the spice.now use home cooked tortillas.now apply some mayonnaise to tortilla then fill half section with cabbage,chicken and stir fried vegetables
- Now lastly add cheddar cheese and now cover it halfway(pic1),now apply oil to the pan and roast till crispy and golden colour(pic3).keep apply oil.
- Serve hot with the prepared fajita sauce and chilli mayonnaise. Do make and enjoy 😋
You all know my obsession with chicken fajitas… okay any kind of fajitas…. okay, pretty much just all Mexican food period 😉 And quesadillas are one of those Toss your chicken with the fajita spices. Reinvent your boring quesadilla with a grown-up spin! Flour tortillas get filled with chicken, fajita veggies and pepper Jack for a melty weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Those Chicken Quesadillas were my favorite thing to order. It was just some about that Jalapeno sauce that I loved.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!