Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oven fried chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven Fried Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Oven Fried Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
This recipe fries chicken in the oven so it's cleaner, healthier, and easier. Butter might be the real secret to this oven-fried chicken's amazing flavor. It's melted in the baking pan and then the chicken.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oven fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Fried Chicken:
- Get 8 Chicken thighs
- Take 1 1/2 cup Flour
- Take 1 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- Take 1 cup Butter
- Prepare 1 dash Season Salt
- Make ready 1 dash Salt
- Take 1 dash Peper
These chicken thighs are coated with a seasoned Panko and baked until golden brown and. Delight your family with delicious Oven Fried Chicken Recipes from the chefs at Food Network. All Oven Fried Chicken Recipes Ideas. But humans cannot live on fried food alone.
Instructions to make Oven Fried Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a sauce pan melt butter, don't over heat it.
- Your seasonings are really at your own descretion, I don't really measure anything, I season before and after. You can add it to you're flour. Or you can add it well it's on the pan. I season the flour and again before I put in the oven.
- Mix flour and bread crumbs together in a medium bowl.
- Wash chicken in cold water, pat dry with paper towel.
- Spray a cookie sheet with some non stick cooking spray. You can also line your cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray it
- Once melted butter cools enough to put your fingers in, dip and coat each piece of chicken one by one. Roll each piece of chicken in the flour till they are completely covered. Place skin side down on your cookie sheet
- Put in oven and bake for 35 minutes, take out and flip. Bake for another 15 to 25 minutes.
Delish has the best and the crunchiest fried and oven-fried chicken recipes. This oven fried chicken is the closest I've ever come to KFC at home. It's a recipe our family loves This recipe is for oven fried chicken breast, and although you can use the same coating recipe for. This Oven Fried Chicken is baked in the oven, yet still has so much flavor and a satisfying crunch! I've tried a lot of oven fried chicken recipes using a variety of crunchy coatings, and this is the only one.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven fried chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!