Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken bacon ranch foil pack. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These bacon ranch chicken foil packets are an easy dinner with minimal cleanup! The chicken bacon ranch foil packs are an inclusive meal. Chicken, potatoes, and broccoli all get grilled to perfection and then topped with bacon Arrange foil packets, chicken side down, in a single layer on the grill.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken bacon ranch foil pack using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack:
- Prepare 6 tbs butter- melted
- Get 2 tbs ranch seasoning powder
- Make ready to taste S&p
- Take 4 decent size chicken breasts
- Take About 1 lb of baby red potatoes halved or quatered up to you
- Take Non-stick cooking spray
- Get 1-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 4 strips cooked & crumbled bacon
- Get Optional: 1/2 diced onion
Foil packets are an easy way to cook delicious meals on the grill or over the campfire. Try this easy camping recipe on your next camping adventure. This bacon ranch chicken foil pack turn into an eye-catching main dish with a special ingredient that is sure to add a smile to everyone's face - BACON! Bacon is a staple food in most American diets.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack:
- Preheat oven to 425. In a mixing bowl: mix ranch, butter & salt/pepper. Cut aluminum foil into 4 squares, coat with cooking spray. Place potatoes in a bowl, and coat with 4tbs of ranch mixture, coat evenly. Place chicken on foil, coat with s&p. Divide potatoes evenly betwwen the portions, add onion if desired. Drizzle rest of butter mixture over chicken.
- Fold aluminum foil over chicken/potatoes to make a "packet." Bake for 45 minutes. Open packet & sprinkle cheese & bacon over chicken, cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Note: can also be done on a medium high grill for 30 min & 2 min for cheese!
It is mainly enjoyed in the morning for breakfast, but bacon can also be enjoyed during lunch or dinner. Since we love chicken, these ranch bacon chicken foil packet dinners are always a home run with the family, and we love how everything cooks together in the packet. Serve with additional ranch dressing, if desired. Easy Foil packet dinners are fun to make. They can be grilled or baked.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken bacon ranch foil pack recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!