Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sticky ginger lime chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sticky ginger lime chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sticky ginger lime chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
Put the turmeric, honey, ginger, garlic, lime zest and juice and chili sauce into a bowl, then whisk to combine. Make several deep slashes through the skin and flesh of each chicken breast, then add them to the bowl and stir to coat in the mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge overnight.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sticky ginger lime chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky ginger lime chicken:
- Get 4 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- Prepare 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Prepare 1 garlic clove, grated
- Get 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Take 1 small lime, juice and zest
- Make ready 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Take Pinch red pepper flakes
The marinade bursts with the flavour of lime and ginger and turns into a sticky glaze that coats the tender chicken thighs! A note about affiliate links in this post. Turn over halfway through cooking and baked until cooked through. This Ginger-Lime Sticky Chicky goes wonderfully with Fragrant Celeriac Rice (as is shown in the photo).
Steps to make Sticky ginger lime chicken:
- Season the chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Cut a slit along the bone on the underside (the side opposite the skin). This will help speed cooking.
- Put the chicken skin-side down in a nonstick pan on medium-high heat. You won't need oil, the chicken will render enough fat. Let fry for 8 minutes. Flip and let fry on the other side for 6 minutes.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour it into the pan. Slide the chicken around to spread the glaze. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook another 2 minutes. Plate the chicken and pour the glaze over the top.
A couple of bites in and my husband gave me a mega-watt smile along with his fist bump of approval, culminating in a Needless to say he digs this Ginger-Lime Sticky Chicky, and you will too! Juicy chicken cooked in a sticky ginger sauce is a delicious, easy dinner recipe. Serve with steamed rice and greens for the perfect weeknight meal. The punchy, aromatic chicken in its sticky sauce has all the same delicious flavor you'd expect. Sweet and Savory Sticky Ginger Soy Glazed Chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sticky ginger lime chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!