Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken parmesan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan is something that I have loved my whole life.
The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Make ready Chicken breasts
- Get Italian bread crumbs
- Prepare Egg
- Get Flour
- Take Pepper
- Get Parmesan (canned)
- Take Mozzarella
- Take Red sauce
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. I've long relegated chicken Parmesan to a weekend-only meal — after all But recently I discovered an oven-baked chicken Parmesan that delivers all the golden, breaded, juicy chicken satisfaction in.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 3 bowls- flour and pepper in one, egg beat with a little water in another, and Parmesan and bread crumbs in that last. You want enough to completely cover the chicken.
- Cut the breast into portion sizes.
- Put chicken in flour-> egg-> bread crumbs-> egg -> bread crumbs.
- Once all chicken is covered put in lightly greased pan and cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then take out and flip chicken over. Bake still covered for additional 10 minutes.
- Take out and check to ensure chicken is cooked. If it is take off foil and bake for 2-3 minutes to allow bread crumbs to get a little crispy.
- Add red sauce and mozzarella cheese to the top. Put in oven until cheese is melted about 5 minutes.
- Serve with pasta and garlic bread.
This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. The chicken breast is pan-fried in a panko breading until crispy on the outside yet juicy and tender inside. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!