Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken spaghetti with cheese. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken spaghetti with cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken spaghetti with cheese is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Thrive Life Foods — USE THIS. This version of chicken spaghetti has diced bell peppers for sweetness and canned tomatoes for pops of brightness, but make it your own and feel free to spice it up with tomatoes with chiles or a pinch of red pepper flakes. Try different cheeses, or add some dried thyme or oregano if you'd like.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken spaghetti with cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken spaghetti with cheese:
- Prepare 16 oz thin spaghetti
- Take 4-6 boneless chicken thighs
- Prepare 1 onion
- Get 1 can cream of chicken soup 10 1/2 oz
- Get 3-4 stalks celery
- Get 1 can cream of mushroom soup 10 1/2 oz
- Make ready 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies 10 oz
- Take 1 box Velveeta cheese 16 oz
- Get 8 oz shredded chedder cheese
Cook the spaghetti in the same chicken cooking broth until al dente. That means it's a real winner. Then on the second go around I switched things around a bit and used Velveeta instead of shredded cheese. That is a substitution you can make too for a much richer flavor.
Steps to make Chicken spaghetti with cheese:
- Boil chicken in water (You can add herbs and spices here if you wish). Set aside to cool.
- Cook 16 oz. of spaghetti in the same water you used to cook the chicken. Drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken into diced size cubes.
- Saute onions and celery in olive oil until translucent
- In a large pot combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sauteed onions and celery, diced tomatoes with green chilies, and cubed cheese and heat on low to medium.
- Once the Velveeta cheese has melted add chicken and spaghetti to the pot and mix well.
- Pour everything into a large cake pan or glass cooking dish
- Add a layer of cheddar cheese on the top and cook at 350° for 20 minutes
This chicken spaghetti recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner idea. This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is a family favorite with sweet onions, red bell peppers, chicken, tomatoes and green chilies in a creamy lightly seasoned cheddar Parmesan cheese sauce. For ease in preparation use already roasted rotisserie chicken which is available in the big warehouse stores and. You can cover and refrigerate the casserole overnight, and sprinkle with cheese before baking. Cook spaghetti in chicken broth until tender.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken spaghetti with cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!