Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken parmesan. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust." The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
Chicken parmesan is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken parmesan is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken parmesan:
- Prepare 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Get 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella
- Get 1/4 cup basil (fresh)
- Get 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Make ready 1 tsb olive oil
- Prepare 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- Prepare Salt and ground black pepper
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Take Bread crumbs
- Take All purpose flour
Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese.
Steps to make Chicken parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees c
- Pound the breasts to be flat and marinate with salt and pepper
- Beat eggs and set aside
- Mix crumbs and the permesan then set aside
- Sprinkle flour on chicken evenly on both sides
- Dip flour coated chicken in eggs and transfer into the bread crumbs mixture then let after coating let it rest aside for like 10 minutes
- Heat oil and let the chicken simmer inside for at least 4 minutes it will finish in the oven
- Place chicken a baking tray with the chopped basil and tomato sauce
- Layer each breast with equal amounts of cheese
- Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes
Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. Easy baked chicken parmesan topped with fresh mozzarella and basil. A quick and easy meal your whole family will love! How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan! Gooey cheese and fresh basil tops crisp breaded Jump to the Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!