Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fruit – Pan-Roasted Chicken with Blackberry Gastrique" by Take One Creative on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and… This video is the third in a three-part series complementing the new cookbook Put 'em Up! Add blackberries and thyme and cook until blackberries have broken down slightly and mixture is dark red with the Rewarm gastrique over low heat if necessary. Slice duck and serve with cous-cous, onions, and gastrique.
Pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique:
- Get 550 g fresh blackberries
- Take 2/3 cup honey
- Get 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Get 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- Take 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Take 1 handful fresh thyme sprigs, plus a few delicate leaves
- Get 2 cloves garlic, crushed
Perfect Pan-Seared Duck Breasts with Port Wine Sauce. Add grapes and thyme to the pan and roast while the duck rests. Also, with the vinegar edge it reminded me quite a lot of your sherry vinegar chicken recipe (which I adore. Pan-Seared Chicken. with Pesto-Dressed Zucchini & Fingerling Potatoes.
Steps to make Pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique:
- Blitz the blackberries in a food processor until they're thoroughly broken up. Pour the puree through a sieve to catch the seeds. Set the strained blackberry liquid aside.
- Add the honey to a small pot and put it on medium heat. Warm the honey through until the colour changes to a deep amber, about 6 minutes. Add the vinegar and let simmer, swirling the pot occasionally, until reduced by half. This'll be another 5 to 10 minutes. Pour in the blackberry liquid and continue simmering until reduced by half again, about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the pot as it may bubble over. Stir in a pinch of salt and a grind or two of black pepper, and set the gastrique aside.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and sear them in the pan for 6 to 8 minutes, depending on thickness. Flip the chicken over and add the butter, thyme sprigs and garlic to the pan. Fry for another 6 to 8 minutes. As the butter melts, spoon it over the chicken. When cooked, remove the chicken to a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with a generous drizzle of the gastrique and a sprinkle of the delicate thyme leaves.
Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts have a crunchy crust and lots of flavor from Italian seasoning! Easy pan-seared chicken breasts is one of my favorite ways to make chicken. You pan fry chicken right in the skillet. So that you can enjoy crunchy crust and lots of flavor! Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts have a crunchy crust and lots of flavor from Italian seasoning!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!