Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spaghetti squash chicken alfredo. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life.
To bowl with spaghetti squash strands, add chicken and alfredo sauce and toss together. Divide squash between boat halves and top with mozzarella. This Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash does remind me of chicken Alfredo pasta, because the major flavors come from the sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spaghetti squash chicken alfredo using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo:
- Prepare 2 Spaghetti Squash
- Get 1/2 Cup Water
- Prepare 2 Grilled Skinned and Deboned Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes
- Get 1 Jar Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Take 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready 1 Can Sweet Peas, drained
- Take 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- Take 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- Take 1 Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper,
If you ask me, the best chicken Alfredo is one that leaves you satisfied without the carbs and heavy feeling. Yes, you can have the best of both worlds. Today I am making some Keto Spaghetti Sqauch Chicken Alfredo. It is low carb, and a great alternative to pasta!
Instructions to make Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo:
- Wash dirt off squashes. Score squashes like u do a Baked Potato before cooking it. Add to Crock Pot. Pour in water. Cook on High 4 hours. Remove from crock pot an slice in half. Remove seeds and shredded pulp with a fork (look like tiny spaghetti noodles). Dump water out of crock pot and add the shredded squash back into the crock pot. Add rest of ingredients. Stir to combine and turn pot onto Low n heat til heated through. Stir n turn crock pot down to keep warm. Serve and Enjoy 😊
- I serve this with Jumbo Butter Biscuits and sprinkle a little bit more grated Parmesan cheese on top.*
This spaghetti squash chicken alfredo is the perfect paleo alternative to a classic! Spaghetti squash has been a staple vegetable ever since going gluten-free in college. It reheats beautifully and makes enough for a meal plus leftovers. Enter today's Paleo spaghetti squash chicken Alfredo! It's simple and quick with just the touch of a button on your blender.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spaghetti squash chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!