Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, parmesan panko chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Parmesan Panko chicken breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Parmesan Panko chicken breast is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
The panko Parmesan mixture is already on a large plate. Pat the breast pieces dry with kitchen towels. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have parmesan panko chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Panko chicken breast:
- Make ready Chicken breast
- Prepare Parmesan cheese
- Make ready Panko crumbs
- Prepare Salt
- Get Peper
- Make ready Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Prepare 1-2 Eggs
Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs You can buy chicken cutlets from the store, or you can cut them yourself by slicing a chicken breast in half through the middle, so you get a thin, flat. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! So here's a pan-fried version that's much healthier than drive-through or frozen-food options.
Instructions to make Parmesan Panko chicken breast:
- Bread the chicken. Put chicken in a dish with an egg or 2 so the panko breading and Parmesan cheese stick. Season chicken with salt and pepper and crushed red pepper if desired.
- Add Panko to chicken.
- Add Parmesan cheese to chicken
- Use a fork and press the breading into chicken until enough is coated a making a layer covering the chicken. Flip chicken and repeat until desired amount.
- (Optional) Place the breaded chicken on a HOT pan sprayed with cooking spray. Only for about a minute. This helps to keep the breading from separating from the chicken while cooking. I have tried spraying baking dish. This method has worked out the best.
- Place in baking dish. Bake on 350°about 45 min or until NO PINK
- Let cool.
- Serve. Enjoy!
Using chicken breast tenders makes these look like fast food, but you'll feel so much better about feeding them to your kids. Panko Chicken Parmesan. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food parmesan panko chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!