Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, garlic parmesan chicken drumsticks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Elevate your dinner with these Parmesan Garlic Chicken Drumsticks! Drumsticks are baked and slathered with a garlicky, parmesan-y and Drumsticks are baked and slathered with a garlicky, parmesan-y and herbaceous sauce! Today's post is an exciting one!!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic parmesan chicken drumsticks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks:
- Prepare 2 lbs Chicken Drumsticks
- Take 2 Cups Flour
- Make ready 4 tsp Seasoning Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Get 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Get 1/2 Cup Butter (melted)
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Take 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- Take 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Get 1 Tbsp Parsley
We seasoned the drumsticks and then grilled them. After grilling them we added the garlic parmesan sauce on top of the chicken. Baked and gluten-free, Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Butter will become a favorite. I'd be remiss if I didn't share this recipe for Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Butter.
Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat oven to 350 ˚ F
- Combine flour, seasoning salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Deep fry chicken for 7 minutes. Then place on wire rack for baking.
- Bake chicken in oven for 15 - 20 minutes
- In a saucepan melt the butter, add garlic powder, minced garlic and 2 Tbsp of the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place chicken in a large bowl, pour the melted sauce over the chicken and toss till well coated. Place chicken back on wire rack. Sprinkle remaining parmesan and parsley on top for garnish. Bake for 5 more minutes. Serve.
It's the most kid-pleasing, man-pleasing and mom-pleasing chicken I make on a regular basis. While the chicken is baking, mix together the oil, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt. When the chicken is cooked through, spoon the garlic/cheese/butter sauce onto the chicken and. Treat your family to Parmesan-Garlic Chicken Drumsticks tonight. This grill recipe is great to cook on weeknights when you're feeling a little adventurous.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food garlic parmesan chicken drumsticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!