Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, jalepeno popper hassle back chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Hasselback Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a deliciously creative stuffed chicken breast recipe - all you need is a bit of light cream cheese, cheddar and some jalapeno peppers! Here is how you achieve it. Looking for a cheesy chicken recipe for dinner tonight?
Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have jalepeno popper hassle back chicken using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken:
- Take 2 chicken breasts
- Take 4 oz cream cheese
- Get Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Prepare 2 jalapeños
- Take 4 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded Colby jack
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Take 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Make ready Chicken seasoning
I like either a green salad or some steamed broccoli. Combined with chicken, bucketloads of cheese and that classic prerequisite for a good time, double cream, you are onto a winner. This Hasselback Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a deliciously creative stuffed chicken breast recipe - all you need is a bit of light cream cheese, cheddar and some jalapeno peppers! Cheesy stuffed chicken breast stuffed with jalapeno popper filling of diced jalapeños, cream cheese, cheddar jack cheese, scallions and bacon!
Instructions to make Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken:
- Heat oven to 400. Score each breast 2/3 of the way through about every 1/2 inch down the breast. Season both sides with chicken seasoning salt and pepper. Lay in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Microwave your cream cheese for a few seconds to soften and mix in garlic and onion powder one of the jalapeños (finely diced) and the cheeses, bacon and lime juice.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes then remove foil and sprinkle on additional cheese bacon and jalepeno. Bake uncovered another 10-20 minutes until internal temp reaches 165.
Serve it with fiesta lime rice, cilantro lime rice or a two bean salad or black bean cucumber salad on the side to make it a. Try this JALAPENO POPPER HASSELBACK CHICKEN recipe, or contribute your own. Cut parallel slices down the length of each chicken breast then lay them in a greased skillet and insert alternate slices of cheese and bacon into each. Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken from Delish.com is filled with creamy goodness. Stuff each chicken breast with bacon, sliced jalapeños, and cream cheese mixture.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food jalepeno popper hassle back chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!