Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, dill pickle chicken salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Dill Pickle Chicken Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This dill pickle chicken salad is a fun twist to original chicken salad. Chunks of chicken, dill pickles, and green onions get smothered in an ultra creamy sauce that has dill pickle juice in it! Serve on rolls, croissants, or inside lettuce for a low carb option.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook dill pickle chicken salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dill Pickle Chicken Salad:
- Take 3 C. Cooked and shredded chicken
- Make ready 1 C. Dill pickles sliced
- Get 1/2 Red onion, finely chopped
- Make ready 2 Celery stalks, finely chopped
- Take 2/3 C. Mayonnaise
- Take 1/4 C. Dijon mustard
- Get 2 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- Take 1 Tbsp. Chopped dill
- Take 1/2 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 3 pitas, split and toasted
When eating the keto or lwo carb. This chicken salad is ultra creamy, and the sauce has real pickle juice stirred right on in. Chunks of rotisserie chicken, diced crisp dill pickle pieces, and a mild garlicky tang from freshly sliced green onions, this is Dill Pickle Chicken Salad makes the definition of a hearty Summer sandwich supper. Dill Pickle Chicken Salad CroissantsNoble Pig.
Instructions to make Dill Pickle Chicken Salad:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, pickles, red onion, and celery.
- In another bowl stir together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, red wine, vinegar, and dill. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over chicken and tools to coat.
- Place split pitas on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake in oven 5 minutes until lightly browned and crispy. Serve with chicken salad.
Needing something quick and easy for lunches, potlucks, and picnics? This chicken salad recipe is it. This canned chicken salad with pickles (oh yaaaa) is one of those awesome low carb chicken recipes that comes together in a flash, but tastes like you Make a more traditional chicken salad by simply skipping the pickles. You can also add in some chopped tarragon for the classic tarragon chicken. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pickles, celery, red onion, dill, and the dressing.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food dill pickle chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!