Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked chicken 🐔 empanadas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Full-flavored, handheld, and absolutely delicious, baked Chicken Empanadas with a cheesy, green chile filling are perfect for any and every occasion! The filling comes together with a simple mix of juicy, shredded chicken, green chiles, and Monterey Jack cheese. Fold up the dough (homemade or store-bought) and bake until beautifully puffed and.
Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked chicken 🐔 empanadas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas:
- Prepare 1 pack Goya discos (I used the annatto ones, partially thawed)
- Get 2 cups shredded chicken
- Make ready 1/2 half red onion, chopped
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready Olive oil cooking spray
- Prepare Ranch dressing
Add shortening; process until the mixture looks like cornmeal. With the machine running, add the warm evaporated milk through the feed tube; process until dough almost gathers into a ball. Are these baked chicken empanadas calling your name? Crisp golden pastry and meaty goodness is just too good to pass up.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas:
- In a bowl combine shredded chicken, red onion, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, mayonnaise and shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side……..
- Place 1 Goya discos on a plate…..
- Use a rolling pin to spread out dough into a larger circle ⭕️……
- Place about 1 large tablespoon of chicken mixture into center of discos………
- Seal edges of discos with a fork……Continue until all discos and chicken mixture is gone…..
- Place each finished empanada on a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……….
- Bake empanadas in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes…..
- Let cool for several minutes, serve with ranch dressing and enjoy 😉!!
Delicious and easy to make chicken and cheese empanadas that will be a hit with your loved ones! Fold dough over filling, pressing edges with a fork to seal. Arrange empanadas on prepared baking sheet. These chicken empanadas, filled with bell pepper, onion, cilantro, and green olives, are inspired by authentic "empanadas de pollo" found in roadside stands in Puerto Rico. The chicken empanada filling is so delicious that you'll want to eat it all by itself!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked chicken 🐔 empanadas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!