Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, green curry baked chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Make this savory chicken dish with Thai green curry paste, available in Asian markets, for a fast weeknight dinner. Put the seeds in a clean coffee grinder or spice mill and buzz the spices to a powder. Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts step by step.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Take 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- Prepare 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Take 1 small handful cilantro, finely chopped
- Prepare 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Get Zest from 1 lime
Add the chicken simmer another few minutes. Try it and if you want it a little hotter add some more curry. Add the peas and simmer until the peas are tender. Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Heat oil in a medium pot over medium. Add onion and salt and cook, stirring, until onion is. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Discard bay leaf and put mixture through a food processor or food mill and process to a fine texture.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!