Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked chicken meatballs(low carb). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own. Bonus: they're meal-prep friendly to stock up throughout the week!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked chicken meatballs(low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Get 1 lb. ground chicken
- Get Tsp. Garlic salt
- Make ready Tsp. Black pepper
- Take Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- Make ready 1 raw egg for binding
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs)
You'll love how easy they come together. They can be eaten plain, or served up in classics like spaghetti and meatballs and meatball subs. Ground chicken meatballs are a guaranteed win at dinner. If your kid likes chicken nuggets.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!
Low carb meatballs are so easy and they're always a crowd pleaser! These buffalo chicken meatballs are baked, so there's no worry about frying anything. I mean, I love pan-fried meatballs as much as the next guy, but who wants to stand there batch cooking meatballs while oil is sputtering at. Pre-baked meatballs are great for making ahead and keeping in the freezer. One of my favorite ways to use frozen low carb meatballs is to slow cook them in the crock pot with some sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baked chicken meatballs(low carb) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!