Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Flatbread Pizza with Arugula Pistachio Pesto, Nectarine, and ProsciuttoFlavor The Moments. arugula, garlic, pesto, fresh lemon juice, prosciutto, Fontina cheese. Grapes make an ideal salad topping, but what about on pizza.? This surprising addition is a sweet contrast to the tangy Romano cheese, herby pesto this was really tasty! used ground chicken and added some red bell pepper. didn't have green onion but subbed diced red onion instead. husband.
Sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza:
- Take 100 grams plain flour
- Prepare 100 grams natural yogurt
- Take 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Get 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Prepare 1 tbsp Parmesan
- Get 1 tbsp grated mozzarella
- Get 1 chicken breast
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp paprika
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp pesto
- Prepare 1/2 chopped red pepper
Homemade pizza dough with a little kick! Amp up plain dough with the flavors of rosemary and red pepper, classic Italian ingredients. Pizza Legal Ham And Pineapple Pizza Pizza Life Pizza Pizza Pesto Pizza Crust Pizza Pizza Dough Flatbread Pizza Recipes Pizza Food. Stir together the ricotta and roasted garlic, blending well.
Steps to make Sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 180°'
- Slice the chicken into strips, place on a baking tray and sprinkle over the paprika.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Once cooked, leave to cool and then slice.
- Combine your yogurt, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Knead on a floured surface for one to two minutes until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out to about ½cm thick in your desired shape.
- Heat on a griddle for 4 minutes total on each side, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the griddle and place in a baking tray.
- Spread your tomato paste and 2/3eds of your pesto evenly onto the flatbread.
- Top with the paprika chicken and red peppers.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the top and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and turned slightly golden.
- Drizzle your remaining pesto over the top and serve hot.
Spread the mixture on the flatbread. Top with dollops of pesto, peppers, and mozzarella. Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina is not available at your store, just substitute mozzarella. I did make a few adjustments, however.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!