Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lemon chicken breast with herbs & basillic pesto. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Chicken is awesome for a quick meal and healthy protein. It can be dressed in so many different ways. Season chicken breast liberally with salt and pepper on both sides.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lemon chicken breast with herbs & basillic pesto using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto:
- Take Lemon chicken with herbs & pesto stuffed in puff pastry
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 small amount of green thyme
- Prepare 1 small amount of wild thyme
- Prepare 1 small amount of rosemary
- Take 1/2 kg Chicken Breast
- Take 1 tsp pesto sauce
- Get 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Get 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- Take 500 grams puff pastry
- Make ready 1 lemon and its peel
- Get 1 bunch chopped mushrooms
- Make ready 1/4 cup frozen beans
- Prepare 1 tbsp sour cream
Chicken breast recipes are a dime a dozen on the internet but if you're looking for an easy, simple and drop-dead-delicious way to cook. Boneless chicken breasts suffer a bad reputation, owing in large part to their propensity to dry out. The solution here is a lovely bath in an ample amount of olive oil, white wine and lemon, which seasons and tenderizes the chicken. Massage the chicken through the plastic bag to evenly distribute the herbs.
Instructions to make Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto:
- cut the chicken breast into cubes and marinate with the lemon juice, lemon peel, herbs, and garlic fie about 1hour
- Add one table spoon of EVOO to a pan, then add the chicken and stir until it is cooked.
- Add pesto sauce and a punch of salt, as desired then add sour cream and stir for 5more minutes, then add the chopped mushrooms and the green beans
- preheat the oven to 180°C, then stuff the chicken into the puff pastry and bake for about 25min, then serve hot
Thank you for viewing feel free to subscribe! In this video I share with you how to make my verison of Lemon and Herb Chicken very. Using fresh herbs in this dish is key. The combination of fresh herbs and lemon rind pack so much bright flavor that dried herbs just can't achieve. I promise you will love it!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lemon chicken breast with herbs & basillic pesto recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!