Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked chicken parmesan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Chicken Parmesan is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked chicken parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Get 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Get Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil - 24 oz jar
- Take 16 oz Fettuccine
- Make ready 8 oz Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready Block mozzarella cheese 8 oz
- Make ready Bread Crumbs, Italian Style - 15 oz can
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Make ready 1/4 cup Milk
- Make ready Italian seasoning
- Take Salt and pepper
- Prepare Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray
Easy baked chicken parmesan topped with fresh mozzarella and basil. Baked Chicken Parmesan - A lighter version of the traditional chicken parmesan that's baked to absolute crisp perfection! Bake the Chicken Parmesan until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has formed a golden brown crust on top. Boil the pasta according to the package directions, drain, then toss with olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean.
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available)
Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan. written by Karly Campbell. Keto chicken parmesan doesn't get any easier than this! Crispy coated chicken, delicious tomato sauce, and plenty of melty cheese! An easy recipe for Chicken Parmesan! Baked Chicken Parmesan is an easy chicken recipe for a weeknight dinner.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!