Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken pesto. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Chicken Asparagus Pesto Pasta was shared by one of our readers, Katie N., and it was love at. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce. Just sauté some chunks of chicken breast with a little seasoning.
Chicken Pesto is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Pesto is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pesto using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pesto:
- Make ready Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 1 6oz.Jar of Basil Pesto or Homemade
- Take Mozzarella
- Take Tomatoes 🍅
- Take Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Take Italian Season
- Make ready Salt & Pepper
This fast and easy Baked Pesto Chicken is made with skinless chicken breasts, pesto, tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven, or make it outside on the grill! Pesto chicken breast wrapped in puff pastry and served with roasted tomatoes. With roasted cherry tomatoes & green beans.
Steps to make Chicken Pesto:
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 °F.Take your chicken breast and season with salt & pepper on both sides (You can pan sear breast for 2 minutes on each side on med -high heat to give texture.) If not raw is just fine.
- Take your Basil Pesto and Spread over top of breast to cover
- Take your Tomatoes and thinly slice them.
- Add your tomato on top of your peston and then place your mozzarella cheese on top. Sprinkle with a dash of pepper and some parmesan,and Italian Season. Bake at the 400°F (200°C) for 35- 40 mins until chicken is cooked internally to 170°F and cheese should be bubbly and lightly browned.You are done,served fresh with salad or other sides dish. Enjoy!! I ran out of cheese so use as much as you like on yours.
This healthy Pesto Chicken made with fresh basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, lean Pesto chicken is one of those meals I could make weekly. We all love it and since it is such an easy dish to. Chicken Breast Halves Covered In Basil Pesto, Baked With Mozzarella Cheese And Tomatoes Make This Baked Pesto Chicken DELICIOUS! Juicy chicken topped with fresh pesto, melty mozzarella and topped with vine ripened tomatoes. Sliced sautéed chicken breasts with spinach, garlic, white wine, cream, pesto, and pasta.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken pesto recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!