Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy one-pot chicken and rice | pressure cooker meal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Pressure Cooker Meal is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pressure Cooker Meal is something that I have loved my entire life.
The first one pot rice we've experimented is a Cantonese classic - Shiitake Mushroom Chicken and Rice 北菇滑雞蒸飯. A bite of juicy mushroom with tender and moist Now it's YOUR turn to take out your pressure cooker and cook some One Pot Chinese Pressure Cooker Chicken and Rice! One Pot Jamaican Pumpkin Rice & Chicken
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy one-pot chicken and rice | pressure cooker meal using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy One-Pot Chicken and Rice | Pressure Cooker Meal:
- Get 1.5 cup basmati rice, washed and soaked for 20 minutes
- Get 400 grams chicken (approximately 6-7 pieces)
- Get 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- Get 1 black cardamom
- Take 4-5 cloves
- Get 3 medium-sized onions, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1.5 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready 2 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1 cup or 200g tomato puree
- Make ready 2 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 2/3 cup carrot, finely chopped
- Get 2/3 cup green beans, finely chopped
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 3.5 cups water
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp oil
Place bone-in chicken breasts in the pressure cooker and brown them slightly in oil over medium-high heat, without Then remove the chicken, pour out the remaining fat if you wish, and add in rice, the appropriate amount of water, and the. Or you can do what we do at my house and shred them with two forks. Since they are so tender, they are pretty easy to shred. And then I stir everything together.
Instructions to make Easy One-Pot Chicken and Rice | Pressure Cooker Meal:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Add cinnamon sticks, black cardamom and cloves. Saute for 10-15 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add the onions and cook till it turns lightly golden in colour.
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook until the raw smell goes away.
- Add the chicken pieces. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- Give it a good mix and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour tomato puree, chilli powder and sugar.
- Cook till oil separates from the curry.
- Add the drained rice and mix well.
- Pour the chopped carrots and green beans.
- Pour water and combine everything together.
- Secure the lid and cook over high heat until the cooker releases pressure twice i.e. 2 whistles. Then turn the heat off and release the pressure after 2-3 minutes. Open the pressure cooker and fluff rice with a fork.
- Serve one-pot chicken and rice with veggie raita.
This easy ONE POT chicken and rice recipe is a healthy dinner made with simple and real ingredients. Perfect for any night of the week! Some of my other favorite easy dinners are chicken broccoli rice casserole, chicken and veggie stir fry, crockpot Italian chicken and Mexican chicken casserole. The Instant Pot® locks the flavor and moisture into this one-pot meal for an easy chicken dinner. Turned it off, added more broth and still did the same thing.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy one-pot chicken and rice | pressure cooker meal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!