Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken pesto rolls up. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To serve, remove toothpicks then plate chicken pesto roll-ups, spooning pan juices and roasted tomatoes over the top and garnish with freshly chopped basil. Serve with mashed potatoes and asparagus for a fancy (but simple) dinner! Spread pesto evenly over chicken breasts, followed by cheese and sliced tomatoes.
Chicken pesto rolls up is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken pesto rolls up is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pesto rolls up using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken pesto rolls up:
- Get 4 large med Chicken breast
- Get to taste Garlic salt
- Take to taste Black pepper
- Take 1/2 cup(8tbsp)pesto sauce
- Make ready 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese(reserve 2 Oz for topping)
- Take 1 large or 2 medium tomatos,thinly slice into 12 rings
- Make ready 1 cup cherry tomatoes,optional
- Prepare Fresh basil leaves, shredded,optional garnish or parsley
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
Place in a lightly greased baking dish. Once the butter is done sizzling add the chicken roll ups with the toothpick side up. If time allows, marinate the chicken to make it more flavorful and tender. Try adding some bacon to the inside of your chicken breast pesto roll up.
Instructions to make Chicken pesto rolls up:
- Cut each the chicken breast in half lengthwise to make 8 thin cutlets, pound each cutlet to an eighth of an inch thickness. The easiest and cleanest way to do this is using Ziploc bag
- Arrange all of your cutlets on a large cutting board or u using baking sheet and seasons both sides with garlic salt and black pepper
- Place a tbsp of pesto sauce each cutlet and spread it evenly in the center
- Very thinly slice one large tomato into 12 rings and u need 2 slices for each chicken cutlet
- Sprinkle the top with 2 or 3 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Tightly roll up each cutlet and secure the end with a toothpick
- Preheat oven to 425° and place a large oven safe skillet over medium-high heat with 1tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter. Once the butter is done sizzling add the chicken roll ups with the toothpick side up. Dear the roll ups 4 minutes per side or 8 Mon of total cooking time on the stove
- Turn of the stove and sprinkle the tops with Ur remaining mozzarella cheese and 1 cup cherry tomatoes. Transfer to the oven and bake at 425° for 13 to 15 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked through
- Add garnish fresh basil
This is a great option for guys who love bacon and when serving a large crowd for dinner. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Spread the pesto on the chicken, and roll up tightly, securing the rolls closed with toothpicks. Spread some flour on a plate, and lightly dredge the rolls in flour, tapping off the excess. A spicy chicken and pesto pasta dish that's easy to adjust to any heat level.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken pesto rolls up recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!