Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
See recipes for Pan fried Chicken wing with garlics favour 蒜香雞翼 too. Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. Stir-fries are infinitely variable, and you can change up this recipe by using beef or pork, and other green vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, mustard greens, cabbage, spinach or thinly sliced green beans) substitute nicely for the bok choy.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs:
- Take Chicken wings
- Get 3 eggs
- Take 1 tomato, cut into quarter
- Prepare 1 bunch bok choi, cutted
- Make ready 5 cayenne pepper,chopped
- Get 3 shallote,chopped
- Get 2 cloved garlic, chopped
- Make ready 2 tbs ligh soysauce
- Take To taste sugar
- Take To taste pepper
- Take To taste chicken powder
- Get 3 Tbs Cooking oil
- Prepare For Marinade
- Get 1 clove garlic, grated
- Prepare 1 tea spoon sugar
- Take 2 tbs light soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbs dark soy sauce
- Take To taste pepper
Frying chicken wings covered allows the steam inside the pan tenderize the meat. You can control how tender and soft the chicken wings are by reducing the cooking time. This chicken stir fry is made with chicken breast and baby bok choy. The sauce is light yet rich in flavor, which goes well with Return the chicken to the skillet, and add the bok choy and optional water chestnut.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs:
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner.
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it..
- Happy cooking 😇😇
Stir-fry everything together, for one or two minutes. Keep adding sauce a little at a time and continue stir-frying until bok Bok Choy Tip: If stir-frying larger bok choy, slice off the green leaf tips. Add the thicker white sections to the wok first, then throw in. This quick chicken starter recipe will impress guests yet give Add the chicken livers to the frying pan. In restaurants, stir-frying is done in extra-large woks over very high heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!