Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked chicken drumsticks. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Chicken Drumsticks is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every. The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Make ready Topping
- Take 1/2 lb Baby portobello mushrooms
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Take 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get Coating
- Take 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- Get 1 packages dry ranch mix
- Get 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 6 each chicken legs
Baked chicken drumsticks are perfect for parties because they are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and satisfy a crowd. Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks. Chicken drumsticks, dipped first in a mayo mustard mixture, then in dry breadcrumbs with chives, then oven baked. What's there not to love about chicken drumsticks?
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Lightly coat a casserole dish with non stick spray
- In a resealable bag shake the bread crumbs, dry ranch mix, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Take each chicken leg and shake up in the coating until covered and set in casserole dish
- Mix (washed & sliced) mushrooms, butter, salt, and pepper in a bowl until covered.
- Pour over top of chicken legs.
- Sprinkle some left over coating mix on top of mushrooms.
- Bake in the oven for 50 to 55 minutes until cooked throughly.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy! You have your entree and side dish all in one!
This baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is one of those gems that you're going to want to keep in your back pocket. Here's why you're going to love it and make it over and over again Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks tossed in a simple honey soy marinade and oven baked to juicy perfection. These baked chicken legs are easy to make and always delicious! Baked chicken drumsticks that are so good that you will forget any other drumstick recipe! Beautifully browned, richly flavored, juicy and fall-off-the-bone tender.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked chicken drumsticks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!