Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pesto chicken penne. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Penne with Chicken and Pesto Penne with Chicken and Pesto. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, whisk the pesto mix, milk and oil.
Pesto Chicken Penne is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pesto Chicken Penne is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pesto chicken penne using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Chicken Penne:
- Get 1 packet pasta of Gluten Free Penne
- Make ready 2 chicken breast large skinless cut into bite size pieces
- Prepare 2 tbsps olive oil
- Take 1 jar Pesto of
- Prepare to taste Salt Pepper &
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, cheese blend, spinach, tomatoes, Alfredo sauce, milk and pesto. Drain pasta and add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and oil; sprinkle over.
Instructions to make Pesto Chicken Penne:
- Cook the pasta in a pot of slightly salted water according to package instructions
- While the pasta is cooking, cook the chicken in the olive oil until it is cooked. I didn't include veggies in this dish, but you can add broccoli or carrots or anything that you usually would include in a pasta dish
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the jar of pesto (you may not need the whole lot), stir in the cooked pasta and toss well to coat
- Grate some Parmesan cheese if you would like before serving
Drain the pasta and vegetables and add to the pesto-chicken mixture. Once the broth comes to a full boil, give the pasta a quick stir, replace the lid, and turn the heat down to medium-low. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned. Then, mix in the heavy cream, parmesan, and pesto, stirring until evenly combined.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pesto chicken penne recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!