Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys italian-style chicken w pesto & parma ham, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Italian-Style Chicken w Pesto & Parma Ham, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vickys Italian-Style Chicken w Pesto & Parma Ham, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Prepared pesto is the secret ingredient in this lightened-up, healthy creamy chicken salad recipe. For the prettiest dressing, go for a bright-green colored pesto. Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of ham.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vickys italian-style chicken w pesto & parma ham, gf df ef sf nf using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Italian-Style Chicken w Pesto & Parma Ham, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Get 4 tsp pesto, see my profile for my vegan pesto recipe
- Make ready 4 sundried tomatoes, sliced
- Get 4 slice vegan mozzerella, I use MozzaRisella or Violife brands
- Take 8 slice parma ham
- Make ready 1 olive oil
- Make ready 1 black pepper
Juicy chicken, salty Parma ham and Gooey Mozzarella. Serve this Italian-style chicken with olives with crusty bread for dipping or potatoes and greens for a hearty meal. Reheat thoroughly ad make sure its piping hot before serving. Cut each chicken breast in half, lightly flatten using a rolling pin or heavy can, then rub all over with oil.
Steps to make Vickys Italian-Style Chicken w Pesto & Parma Ham, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F
- Cut a slit in the top of each chicken breast
- Spread a tsp of pesto into each slit
- Stuff each with 1 sliced sundried tomato
- Place a slice of mozzerella on top of each chicken breast
- Wrap them tightly with 2 slices of overlapped parma ham, drizzle with olive oil, season with some black pepper and bake for 25 minutes or until the juices run clear
- Nice served with some roasted vine tomatoes, fries or a side salad
Pesto Fettuccine with Chicken Recipe Pesto and pasta are two quintessential Italian ingredients, and when you combine them with tomatoes and chicken, you've got dinner. So let's make some really simple and delicious Italian style chicken soup! TIP: no one feels like cooking when they're sick, so making this homemade Italian style chicken soup with stracciatella when you're not sick, and freezing some, is like a form of insurance! Every Christmas Eve, my Grandma makes a traditional Italian dish of salt cod and chick peas. This is a cheaper version, using chicken as opposed to salt cod.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vickys italian-style chicken w pesto & parma ham, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!