Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my chorizo and chicken gratin 💜💚. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚 is something which I have loved my whole life.
Chorizo and chicken paella made in a cast iron skillet, bursting with flavor, perfect for feeding the family or crowd. Pair chicken with chorizo for a flavour explosion in casseroles, paellas, or one-pots - we have a recipe for every occasion. Serve this delicious chicken and chorizo ragu over rice or pasta as an easy midweek dinner for the family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my chorizo and chicken gratin 💜💚 using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚:
- Make ready 1 medium Onion chopped into chunky pieces
- Take 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Take 3 cloves Garlic crushed
- Make ready 200 grams Medium flavoured Chorizo sausage (1 large)
- Make ready 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- Make ready 1 Sweet Pointed Pepper chopped into bite size pieces
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sun dried Tomatoe Pesto
- Make ready 1/2 liter Chicken soup
- Get 100 grams Breadcrumbs
- Take 1/2 tsp Pepper black or rainbow
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Paprika
Place the chicken in the hot oil to brown the sides. Push the chicken aside and add in the chorizo. As a Spaniard I am ashamed that you call that Paella. Traditional paellas are chicken and rabbit or just seafood, never mixing both.
Steps to make My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚:
- Heat up olive oil in the pan, when hot add the onions and fry for a minute then add the garlic
- Fry for a minute stirring in the garlic.
- Add the tomatoes whole and stir.
- Then add the chorizo and fry and stir for 2 minutes
- Next add the peppers and stir.
- Add the sundries tomato pesto and mix in.
- Add the chicken soup and bring to the boil and turn down and simmer for 5 minutes
- In the bowl add the breadcrumbs and add the salt pepper and paprika and mix.
- Add the breadcrumb mix to the pan of chorizo mix stir in and leave to simmer for 2 minutes
- Serve hot with a crispy Salad 😃
This chicken and chorizo paella is a hearty sharing dish that's easy to cook and serve in one dish. Using chorizo in your paella might not be the done thing Fry the chicken until the pieces are evenly browned, turning them regularly as they cook. You may need to do this in two batches, depending on. Spicy chorizo and chicken thighs really kick up the flavor of this one-pot meal. Take Advantage of the Grocery Store Butcher Counter.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my chorizo and chicken gratin 💜💚 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!