Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pesto, tomato, & mozzarella baked chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Italian Pesto Recipes Tomato Parmesan Cheese Recipes Pureeing Recipes Gluten Free. Stir in half the pesto, some seasoning and a few capers or olives. Maria Lichty's Pesto Havarti Mac and Cheese.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pesto, tomato, & mozzarella baked chicken using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken:
- Take 4 each boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- Get 3 1/2 oz basil pesto
- Get 4 each Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Get 8 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Get dash salt
- Make ready dash black pepper
- Get dash parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare dash Italian seasoning
Both contain basil, garlic, cheese, olive oil, and nuts, but Trapanese pesto uses almonds where Ligurian pesto. Sun-dried tomatoes are a common ingredient in Italian cuisine. Italians originally dried tomatoes on their ceramic rooftops. Now, pesto traditionally uses pine nuts for flavor and texture, but my sister Betsy was visiting and she's allergic to pine nuts!
Steps to make Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Lightly coat a baking dish with EVOO
- Place chicken breasts in dish
- Spoon basil pesto on each chicken breast
- Spread to coat top of breasts
- Place tomato slices on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of tomatoes
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Remove from oven
- Plate and enjoy with salad or fresh bread
- If you don't have access to a basil pesto, some members of the allthecooks community have some great recipes you can make from scratch. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/478129-simple-basil-pesto - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335980-fresh-basil-pesto-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362032-basil-pesto
The pesto seeps into the bread, the juices of the tomato seep into the bread… Tomato Pesto. I got sort of pasta'd-out a few weeks ago, since it tends to be my fallback when I My dad had found a recipe in Cooks Illustrated magazine for a tomato pesto. A wide variety of pesto tomato options are available to you, such as pasty, liquid, and solid. Tomato pesto is the secret ingredient in my homemade minestrone soup. It's delicious mixed with warm pasta too!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pesto, tomato, & mozzarella baked chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!