Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lemon honey baked chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pour over baked Honey-Lemon chicken for a delicious honey glaze! yumm!! From start to finish, this is a simple and straightforward recipe. I guess, THE simplest recipe I have ever shared!
Lemon Honey Baked Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Lemon Honey Baked Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lemon honey baked chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- Prepare 6 each Chicken breasts or thighs (boneless)
- Take 3 each Garlic cloves (use more)
- Make ready 1 each Lemon
- Get 1/4 cup Honey ( I used Neem honey)
- Get 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil (can use less)
- Make ready 1 as needed Salt and pepper. ( I used the foraged red pepper corns)
- Prepare 1 as needed Parchment paper to fully cover chicken
- Take 1 as needed Dried rosemary.
Chicken breast lightly coated in seasoned flour, pan fried until golden and served with a gorgeous honey lemon sauce. Glazed Lemon Honey Garlic Chicken is tender and juicy chicken cooked in the skillet topped the most amazing lemon honey garlic glaze! Quick and easy meals that are the best family meals are perfect for a busy weeknight. Mix canola oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Italian herb seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag.
Steps to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- Slice lemon in half. Cut one side into thin slices and squeeze the juice from the other side in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place chicken breasts evenly spaced.
- Mix the honey and lemon juice until well combined. Set aside.
- Place a lemon slice on each chicken breast and add the garlic.
- Add salt and pepper and dried rosemary to chicken then pour over the sauce over the chicken breasts. Add 1/2 cup water or chicken stock if desired.
- Pour the oil on the parchment paper and spread evenly across.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the parchment paper (oil side down) and cook until chicken temp reaches 165°F.
- Remove parchment paper and service on a bead of rice.
Place chicken breasts into the bag, seal, and squeeze bag with your fingers several times to coat chicken with marinade. DOES LEMON JUICE DRY OUT CHICKEN? If you only use lemon juice on your chicken, then yes, it can dry it out. See my tips below for other variations. Bake your chicken just until done — a meat thermometer is the best way to get it just right!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lemon honey baked chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!