Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cajun chicken over pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper.
Cajun Chicken over Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cajun Chicken over Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken over pasta using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken over Pasta:
- Prepare 12 ounce pasta of choice
- Make ready 12 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch strips
- Take Spice Mixture
- Prepare 1 tsp cayenne
- Take 1 3/4 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp dried basil
- Prepare 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- Take 2 1/2 Tbsp unseasoned bread crumbs
- Get Sauce
- Get 2 Tsp vegetable oil
- Take 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Prepare 3/4 cup chopped onions
- Prepare 3/4 cup chopped sweet green peppers
- Prepare 4 cups canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Get 1 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cayenne
How to Make Cajun Fried Chicken over Pasta. To plate: Spoon pasta onto a plate or pasta bowl. Lay a few strips of chicken over the top. Sprinkle with sliced green onion, and shaved parmesan.
Steps to make Cajun Chicken over Pasta:
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the spice mixture; then coat chicken in spice mixture.
- In a medium, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray or covered with oil, saute chicken on medium heat until cooked through (no longer pink). Set chicken aside.
- In the same skillet, heat oil; saute garlic, onions and peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano and cayenne. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Prepare pasta of choice and top with chicken. Combine with sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
RECIPE TUTORIAL: CHILI'S COPYCAT CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA (Great for Fall!) CraftyGirl Vlogs. How to cook Cajun SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA. Cajun Chicken Pasta - spicy, cajun-flavored chicken tossed into creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce with pasta. Super easy to make with amazing flavors that's perfect for family weeknight dinners or get together! Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cajun chicken over pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!