Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, loaded baked potato & chicken casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The official video for Young Nudy's "Loaded Baked Potato" Download/Stream/Save "Since When": https://lnk.to/SinceWhen Subscribe to Nudy's Channel: https. Loaded Mashed Potato Bake Will Steal The Show. Loaded Baked Potato. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have loaded baked potato & chicken casserole using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole:
- Make ready 3 lb chicken
- Get 10 medium potatoes
- Get 1 tbsp paprika
- Make ready 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp onion powder
- Get 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/3 cup olive oil
- Get 1/2 tbsp liquid smoke
- Take 8 tbsp butter
- Make ready 8 oz cream cheese
- Make ready 1 cup heavy cream
- Take 3 oz bacon pieces
- Prepare 8 oz shredded cheese
- Take 1 tbsp Your preferred chicken seasoning ( Grill Mates chicken rub)
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 oz chives
- Make ready sour cream
Oregano and crisp green onions add even more flavor. Put the potatoes into the prepared casserole dish. Dollop over the potatoes, then sprinkle with the remaining cup Cheddar and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the potatoes are. Loaded Baked Potato Salad is cheesy, creamy and ready in just minutes.
Steps to make Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a small bowl mix peprika, pepper, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder
- In a large mixing bowl add and mix 1/3 cup olive oil and liquid smoke.
- Now mix ingredients from step 2 into bowl from step 3
- Cut up potatoes into 3/4 inch cubes and add to bowl from step 3. Mix well to coat.
- Add potatoes from bowl to a 10"x 13" baking dish. Keep as much as possible of the oil seasoning mixture in the bowl and set aside.
- Place baking dish in oven 45 minutes. Stirring potatoes every 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking cut chicken into 1 inch cubes and place in bowl from step 6.
- Add oil and chicken seasoning to bowl from previous step and mix with chicken to coat. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan add butter, cream cheese and cream. Heat and mix over medium heat. Once thoroughly mixed set aside.
- Mix chicken again and add to a preheated frying pan. Only brown chicken on all sides, do not cook all the way through.
- After potatoes have cooked for 45 minutes remove from oven. Mix chicken into potatoes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and bacon over potatoes and chicken, reserving a small amount of each for later. Pour evenly cream cheese mixture from step 10 over everything and place dish back in oven for 25 min.
- Once that has cooked remove again, add remaining cheese and bacon. Chop and add chives. Cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add sour cream to taste and serve.
It makes the perfect side Loaded Baked Potato Salad seems like a fun summery side dish but it has always been a hit at the. Current track: Loaded Baked PotatoLoaded Baked Potato. Loaded Baked Potato Soup - All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together in this comforting soup! Try these baked potatoes with spring onion, sweetcorn and cheese for a filling family meal. Serve with our healthy homemade coleslaw and a dollop of yogurt. loaded baked potato. the act of performing veracious anal thrustage while the anal cavity has reached maximum fecal capacity.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food loaded baked potato & chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!