Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pinoy sweet and sour chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Add onion, carrot, pineapple tidbits, red and green bell peppers. In a roasting pan arrange chicken. Combine oil, lemon juice, ketchup and honey.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pinoy sweet and sour chicken using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken:
- Make ready 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- Get 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon sherry
- Get 1/2-3/4 cup cornstarch
- Make ready Oil for frying
- Take 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Take 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- Take 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- Make ready 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- Make ready Sauce mix:
- Take 3 teaspoon soy sauce
- Take 6 tablespoon white vinegar
- Get 1/4 cup sugar
- Take 8 tablespoon ketchup
- Get 2 tablespoon water
- Get 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 teaspoon cornstarch
This can also be eaten with regular white rice. Best and easiest sweet and sour chicken I have tried on this site! I made a few changes out of neccesity using a can of cubed pineapple with about half of the syrup and snow peas instead of the celery and gr. peppers. Tonight I will make again using the exact recipe!
Instructions to make Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken:
- Marinate the chicken pieces in soy sauce and sherry for 30 minutes
- Dip each piece in cornstarch and fry over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix ingredients for sauce. Set aside
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Saute garlic until light brown.
- Add peppers and sauce mix
- Bring to a boil
- Add chicken pieces and pineapples stirring well to lightly coat the chicken with the sauce.
- Transfer to a plate and serve immediately. Recommend having it with rice.
You might like this recipe too: Spicy Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now. This entry was posted in Chicken Recipes , Vegetable Recipes and tagged carrot , chicken , cornflour , Pineapple , sour , sweet , Sweet and Sour , tomato paste , tomato sauce , Vinegar by Pinoy Easy Recipes. Sweet and Sour Chicken is a Chinese takeout favorite that is so easy to make at home. With crispy chunks of chicken, carrots, bell peppers and juicy pineapple in the most amazing sweet and sour sauce. If you love Sweet and Sour Chicken then this simple recipe is a must try with juicy chicken with the right sweetness and perfectly tart.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pinoy sweet and sour chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!