Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked buffalo chicken dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Velveeta & RoTel Come Together To Make A Game Day Favorite! Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked buffalo chicken dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Take 14 oz Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (9 oz cooked)
- Get 2 tbsp 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Get 1/4 cup Light Ranch Dressing
- Prepare 1/2 cup Reduced Fat 2% Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare 4 stick Celery
Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce give this hearty baked Buffalo chicken dip a familiar flair. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses.
Instructions to make Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake chicken breast 30 minutes or until no longer pink. Chop or shred into small pieces and set aside. You can also use pre-cooked canned chicken breast and skip the first step. In small sauce pan combine hot sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and stir continuously over low heat until cream cheese melts and sauce is creamy. Add chicken to sauce pan and stir until well coated. Spread in 8x8 glass baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake in oven about 10 minutes or until cheese is just melted. Don't overbake. Serve with celery sticks. Enjoy. :)
Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. Give your game day crowd something to talk about.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked buffalo chicken dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!