Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy chicken feet adobo. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This Chicken Feet Adobo recipe is a little spicy due to the addition of dried Thai chili. If you don't want spicy foods, you can still follow this recipe and omit the chili. I find this Chicken Feet dish best eaten with hot steamed rice for lunch or dinner.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy chicken feet adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Prepare 2 lb chicken feet, cleaned
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 2 pieces red chilli
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Take 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp vinegar
- Take 1 1/2 cups reserved liquid
This also makes a good "pulutan". Add chicken feet and stir fry till chicken feet turns brown. Add whole pepper corn, crushed chili peppers, bay leaves and stir. Add vinegar mixture and bring to a quick boil in medium heat.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Add 5-6 cups of water enough to cover the chicken feet. Add chicken feet, cover and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until half cooked. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid.
- Heat oil over medium heat on a wok. Saute garlic and red chilli. Stirring until soft and aromatic.
- Add cooked chicken feet. Stirrung regularly, for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add soy sauce and reserved liquid. Stir until chicken feet is well coated. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, stir occasionally for the chicken feet will be coated well and absorbed the sauce. Cover and simmer.
- Add sugar, oyster sauce, bay leaves, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until all are well combined. Cover and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender.
- Add vinegar, cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until sauce has thickened.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with onion leeks. Serve hot and enjoy!
Lower heat and simmer while stirring every few minutes allowing the sauce to thicken till almost dry. Remove from heat, transfer in a serving dish, serve. Chicken Feet is a favorite oriental ingredient and has made its way in many Asian recipes and cookbooks. Spicy chicken feet is the Asian counterpart of the buffalo wild wing. With just the right amount of spice, soft texture, and flavor; this chicken feet recipe will surely be loved. #spicy #chickenfeet #adobo #goodvibes It was when chicken wings, feet and neck, and pig feet and intestines became popular.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy chicken feet adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!