Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
Chicken Adobo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Adobo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken adobo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Get Chicken
- Make ready 1 packages chicken legs and thighs
- Get 1 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Take 1 1/2 cup apple vinegar
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Take 1 medium chopped onion
- Prepare 3 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
The perfect adobo lies in delicate balance of soy sauce, vinegar. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. You can also use distilled white vinegar. How Do You Make The Best and Authentic Filipino Adobo?
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo:
- Chop onion and garlic cloves
- Heat up large sauce pan with olive oil
- Put chopped onion and garlic in pan and saute.
- Once sauteed add cleaned chicken to pan. Also add the black pepper and bay leaves. Add black pepper liberally if you'd like
- Let chicken cook for about 20 minutes. Stirring occasionally till most of the chicken cooked.
- Now add your soy sauce and vinegar to the pan. Set heat to medium. And let simmer about 25-30 min.
- Once cooked sever with some white rice and enjoy!
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!