Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lime chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lime Chicken Adobo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Lime Chicken Adobo is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Lime chicken adobo. alondra life style. Загрузка. Chicken Adobo with Oyster Sauce Recipe Toss roasted shredded chicken breasts with south-of-the-border flavors like adobo sauce, lime, and cilantro for these easy.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lime chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Get 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Prepare 12 cloves garlic, smashed
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- Prepare 8 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- Get 3 tbsp honey
Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste. These Adobo Skewers are soaked in zestful flavor - just sauce them and let them chill out overnight, then grill 'em hot and fast tomorrow for a quick lunch or dinner. Chicken Adobo is very easy to love even if you are not a fan of Filipino food.
Steps to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Trim any loose skin and as much fat as you can from the chicken thighs. Otherwise, the sauce will be a pool of grease.
- Put all the ingredients except for the honey into a baking dish. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down. Let fry for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and let fry 5 minutes on the other side.
- Add the marinade to the pan along with enough water so the liquid comes about halfway up the chicken. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the chicken.
- Stir the honey into the sauce and let reduce until there's only about 1 cup left. Return the chicken to the pan and toss to coat. Plate the chicken. Strain the sauce and serve it on the side with some freshly steamed rice.
It's reminiscent of our I used limes as a substitute in this recipe, just squeeze a little bit of lime juice into individual portions. Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Filipino chicken adobo makes a delicious low carb dish. The meat is cooked in a tangy mix of cider vinegar, soy sauce Try our popular Filipino chicken adobo recipe for a quick and easy low carb dish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lime chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!