Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy chicken feet adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Welcome to My Channel Chaexze Sandoval! Pang ulam mga kapatid mura na nakakapagpa bata pa.hehe search nyo pa.joke!😉 SPICY CHICKEN FEET ADOBO Ingredients. This chicken feet adobo recipe is one of the delicacies of Pinoys.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy chicken feet adobo using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Take 1 lb chicken feet (cleaned)
- Take 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Get 1/2 tsp whole peppercorn
- Prepare 3 pcs dried Thai chili
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 3-4 pcs dried bay leaves
- Take 5 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Get 18 tbsp cooking oil
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups water
Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. It's an easy one pot meal, and you won't believe how silky and flavorful the sauce is! I'd never tried chicken adobo before, but it seemed too easy to pass up. It's so delicious I've added it to my regular rotation.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Heat cooking pot and pour-in 16 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Fry the chicken feet until color turns light brown. Set aside.
- On a clean pot, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Saute garlic and dried chili.
- Put-in the fried chicken feet, soy sauce, and water. Let boil.
- Add the dried bay leaves, whole peppercorn, oyster sauce, salt, and sugar. Stir and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender.Note: add water as necessary.
- Add vinegar and stir. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Turn-off heat, and then transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve, share and enjoy !!
This chicken feet adobo recipe is one of the delicacies of Pinoys. But I think it is an Asian dish and there are dozens of Chinese dishes of chicken feet with soy sauce. Filipino Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines and may well become your new favourite Asian chicken dish! While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic cloves, we found that cutting open a whole head of garlic and. Spicy Bean Sauce & Garlic Butter Chicken FeetManu Feildel.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy chicken feet adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!