Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy chicken feet adobo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
This Chicken Feet Adobo recipe is a little spicy due to the addition of dried Thai chili. If you don't want spicy foods, you can still follow this recipe and omit the chili. I find this Chicken Feet dish best eaten with hot steamed rice for lunch or dinner.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spicy chicken feet adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Make ready 2 lb chicken feet, cleaned
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Get 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 2 pieces red chilli
- Prepare 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 2 tbsp vinegar
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups reserved liquid
This also makes a good "pulutan". Add chicken feet and stir fry till chicken feet turns brown. Add whole pepper corn, crushed chili peppers, bay leaves and stir. Add vinegar mixture and bring to a quick boil in medium heat.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Add 5-6 cups of water enough to cover the chicken feet. Add chicken feet, cover and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until half cooked. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid.
- Heat oil over medium heat on a wok. Saute garlic and red chilli. Stirring until soft and aromatic.
- Add cooked chicken feet. Stirrung regularly, for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add soy sauce and reserved liquid. Stir until chicken feet is well coated. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, stir occasionally for the chicken feet will be coated well and absorbed the sauce. Cover and simmer.
- Add sugar, oyster sauce, bay leaves, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until all are well combined. Cover and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender.
- Add vinegar, cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until sauce has thickened.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with onion leeks. Serve hot and enjoy!
Lower heat and simmer while stirring every few minutes allowing the sauce to thicken till almost dry. Remove from heat, transfer in a serving dish, serve. Chicken Feet is a favorite oriental ingredient and has made its way in many Asian recipes and cookbooks. Spicy chicken feet is the Asian counterpart of the buffalo wild wing. With just the right amount of spice, soft texture, and flavor; this chicken feet recipe will surely be loved. #spicy #chickenfeet #adobo #goodvibes It was when chicken wings, feet and neck, and pig feet and intestines became popular.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy chicken feet adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!