Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, feel good chicken soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Feel Good Chicken Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Feel Good Chicken Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Place the stock, ginger, and soy sauce in a large saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. This soup will literally warm your soul, fill your tummy with happiness and give you a healthy dose of feelgood nutrition - promises made by yours truly!. If you've tried this healthy-ish feelgood Easy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don't forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook feel good chicken soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Make ready 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken
- Get 1/2 lb carrots
- Prepare 1/2 head celery
- Get 1 lb onions
- Take 1 bunch green onions
- Prepare 1/2 lb baby spinach
- Make ready 1 tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- Get 1 tbsp fresh chopped oregano
- Take 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 4 ea chicken bouillon cubes
- Prepare As needed: water
My house smelled so good last night! Since we are gluten free, I added pre cooked rice towards the end and is worked great. I can't wait to try more of your recipes, thanks! Literally the BEST Chicken Noodle Soup has thick chicken chunks, sliced carrots and celery, wide noodles soaking in a smooth chicken broth filled with flavorful seasonings and cooked to perfection.
Steps to make Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. Tip: I like to use an even mix of breast and thighs, seems to have better flavor that way
- Cut carrots into bite-size pieces. Tip: use pre-packaged baby carrots. They're already peeled.
- Cut celery into bite-size pieces. Optional: don't let any go to waste! I like to mince up the leaves and add them to the rest of my herbs. More flavor and more nutrients. Can't have enough of either
- Peel and cut onions into bite-size pieces
- Chop herbs down to a fine powder
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch pieces
- Combine all ingredients into a large stock pot and fill with water until the ingredients are completely submerged
- Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for ten minutes. Warning: monitor closely, as boil-over will likely occur. I always make a mess on my stove lol
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to heat until onions are translucent, approximately 20 minutes.
A warm and comforting soup this winter! Warm up to this savory soup this winter time. If you love soup here are your classic soup recipes to try Tomato Basil Soup, The Best Broccoli Cheese Soup. Heat oil in a large heavy soup pot over high heat. Not only is chicken noodle soup a feel-good dish, it's good for you, too!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food feel good chicken soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!