Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot cranberry orange chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This easy Orange Cranberry Chicken Recipe in the Crock Pot serves up a no hassle and quick prep holiday sensational meal any time you want! I know you'll love this Easy Crockpot Recipe too. It effortlessly serves up delicious holiday style flavors.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot cranberry orange chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken:
- Prepare 1 large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on)
- Take 1 can cranberry sauce
- Take 3/4 cup orange juice
- Take 1 envelope Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix)
- Take Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves)
- Make ready 1 onion, sliced thin
- Take 1/2 pound baby carrots
- Make ready Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Get Sprinkle Adobo
This Crockpot Orange Chicken is better than take out! You can also check out: slow cooker lo mein, slow cooker teriyaki. Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice Stir and pour over chicken breasts.
Steps to make Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken:
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet……
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo…..
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot….
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot……
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently…….
- Cook on low for 6 hours……..
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!
Place lid on crock pot and top with kitchen towel using instructions in description above. This is a huge hit every time I make it for my family. I love how easy it is and how few ingredients it requires. Here is an easy crockpot orange chicken recipe to make that cooks on it's own in your crockpot. Before you're ready (and hr. before is good) mix some of the hot bbq sauce in crock with cornstarch into a small bowl and then empty that into your crock to simmer for a little while and thicken sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crockpot cranberry orange chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!