Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, slow cooker chicken mole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken Mole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Chicken Mole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
All Reviews for Slow Cooker Chicken Mole. Slow Cooker Chicken Mole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Carefully remove the chicken from the slow cooker to a platter.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker chicken mole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Mole:
- Make ready 2 lbs Boneless, skinless Chicken thighs
- Make ready 2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready 1 (14.5 oz) Can of Diced Tomatoes
- Take 1 Medium Onion, diced
- Make ready 2 Dried Ancho Chiles, stemmed
- Take 2 Large Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce, plus 1 tablespoon Adobo Sauce
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds, roasted or not. Does not matter
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Bittersweet Chocolate, finely chopped
- Get 2-3 Cloves Garlic, diced
- Make ready 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Mole Sauce From Scratch Serve the whole leg quarters over brown basmati rice, or shred the chicken off the bone and layer onto corn tortillas with cilantro, radishes, and a squeeze of lime for family taco night. A deliciously rich Slow Cooker Chicken Mole, simplified so you can enjoy it at home more often! The original method and ingredient list for this classic Mexican dish are lengthy.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Mole:
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with pepper and place them in the slow cooker.
- Place all of the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend on high until it is of a smooth consistency, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the Mole Sauce over the chicken in the slow cooker. Stir together the sauce and chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Check out the chicken. If you wish it to be more tender, then cook another 1-2 hours.
- Remove the chicken and the sauce into a bowl and then shred it with two forks.
While not a traditional version, this easy chicken mole still has a melding of spicy chili, chocolate, and cinnamon. Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Chicken may be served intact with sauce spooned over, or you may shred the chicken using two forks and stir into the sauce before using as a taco/tortilla filling, or as a dip for chips. Dark chocolate and spices add richness to the Mexican chile sauce called mole (MOH-lay). Simmer it in a slow cooker along with chicken thighs for a warming weeknight dinner.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker chicken mole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!