Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken tortilla soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken tortilla soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken tortilla soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Get 1 Large chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- Get 1 Fresh jalapeno chopped
- Take 1 fresh Anaheim chili chopped
- Take 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1 8 ounce can of corn
- Prepare 1 16 ounce can of cannellini beans. (white kidney beans)
- Get 1 16 ounce can of medium heat enchilada sauce red
- Make ready 1 8 ounce can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce chopped
- Get 4 tbsp Chicken bouillon seasoning
- Get 3 cup water
- Take 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- Take 1 1/2 cup Chopped white onions
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 2 cup Extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Take 1 bag of tri-colored tortilla strips
Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Tommy Bahama Tropical Café. A silky purée of vegetables, tortillas and spices, this chicken tortilla soup is hearty enough to serve as a meal.
Steps to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Coat chopped chicken with salt pepper onion powder and garlic powder.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet. Add the seasoned chicken and fry until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through.
- Add the onion and the peppers to the chicken mixture and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- In the meantime combine all remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the cheese and tortila chips to a large stock pot.
- Add chicken mixture to the stock pot, bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Just before serving add all of the cheese and stir until melted. Garnish each individual bowl with the tortilla chips.
Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. This Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe is a knock-off from the famous soup recipe at Tommy Bahamas. Chicken Tortilla Soup. posted by Christy Denney Chicken tortilla soup is a great way to use up leftover ingredients, but you can also make it completely from scratch.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken tortilla soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!