Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chipotle honey glazed chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add the chicken breasts the remaining oil, and toss to coat. Flip the chicken and brush the cooked side of the chicken pieces with the honey-chipotle glaze. Flip the chicken and brush each piece with the chipotle-honey sauce.
Chipotle honey glazed chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chipotle honey glazed chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chipotle honey glazed chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle honey glazed chicken:
- Get 2-3 pounds chicken , thighs and legs preferably
- Get 3-4 cloves garlic
- Prepare 3/4 cups honey
- Get 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 2 Chipotle's in Adobo. you can buy them in the can as Chipotles in Adobo
- Make ready 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Get 2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper the chicken and add to the grill. Baste one last time before serving. After chicken is done, place it on a plate and brush with the honey chipotle mixture. You can serve it with your favorite side of vegetables, over mashed potatoes, rice, quinoa or top a big green salad.
Instructions to make Chipotle honey glazed chicken:
- Mince (take out the seeds if you don't want it hot) Chipotle's and garlic and add to a bowl. Add soy sauce, honey, ketchup, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk all ingredients together.
- Sear chicken for 2 to 3 minutes on each side and put in 13 by 9 baking pan. Pour mixture in bowl over the top of the chicken.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 1 hour
Turn the heat down to low and drizzle the Honey Chipotle Sauce on top of the chicken. Flip the chicken over int he sauce, so both sides get coated. In a small saucepot, combine honey, adobo, lime juice, water, garlic, and salt. Toss chicken strips with honey sauce. Build sliders using chicken strips and waffles.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chipotle honey glazed chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!