Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow baked lemon/garlic pepper chicken and potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each. Turn chicken and potatoes over halfway.
Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow baked lemon/garlic pepper chicken and potatoes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes:
- Prepare 8 Chicken legs
- Prepare 1 Lemon Pepper Marinade
- Get 6 small Russet Potatoes (cut into wedges)
- Get 1/2 large Green Bell Peppers (chopped coarsely)
- Make ready 1 Garlic Salt
- Get 1 Adobo Seasoning
- Take 1 Parsley Flakes
- Prepare 1 Steak Seasoning
Russets or baking potatoes tend to fall apart and get mushy when cooked a long time in liquids. Lemon pepper seasoning, a zesty combo of dried lemon peel, onion, garlic, and plenty of ground black peppercorns, passes that test with flying Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish, spaced slightly apart. Brush the chicken all over with all of the butter mixture. Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite!
Steps to make Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes:
- Marinate chicken in lemon pepper marinade for 30 minutes (be sure chicken is covered completely)
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Drain (and discard excess marinade) from chicken, season with garlic salt, steak seasoning, Adobo seasoning and parsley flakes
- Place seasoned chicken in casserole dish or baking pan, bake for approx. 45 minutes.
- Clean potatoes and cut into wedges. Drizzle with vegetable oil and season with garlic salt. (add to chicken after it has baked for 45 minutes).
- Coarsely chop green bell pepper and add to chicken and potatoes (after chicken has cooked for 45 minutes)
- Be sure not to cover chicken with potatoes or peppers!
- Bake for additional 45 minutes, basting chicken and potatoes with juice and drippings from chicken….
- Serve with side salad or seasonal veggies and ENJOY!
It's super easy to make and only requires a Try it with my Quick and Easy Skillet Lemon Chicken or my Easy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia. Lemon pepper seasoning is made from a combination of dried lemon zest, black pepper, and salt. Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Lemon, Garlic and Herbs. An easy meal in one with moist, tender chicken breasts and golden, crisp potatoes. Combine potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow baked lemon/garlic pepper chicken and potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!