Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken Quesadilla is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Chicken Quesadilla is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese spilling.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy chicken quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Quesadilla:
- Get 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- Prepare 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Take 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- Get 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Take 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Make ready to taste Salt and Pepper
- Get 4 medium flour tortillas
- Prepare 2 cup shredded Monterey jack
- Prepare 2 cup shredded cheddar
- Take 1 avocado, sliced
- Get 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Get 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Get Sour cream, for serving
Serve with salsa and sour cream. This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer A perfect chicken quesadilla reicpe is the staple on every Mexican restaurant menu, but they're a. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Quesadilla:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with spices, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream.
Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Add the chicken to the skillet and saute. Easy cheesy chicken quesadillas are super easy and very satisfying.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy chicken quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!